January 13, 2021

Canada extends PGWP for foreign students

Good news for international students in Canada:
If you have expired or expiring PGWP, you can apply for another open work permit. That will be valid for 18 months and allow you to remain in Canada, continue to seek employment.
Contact us if you have an expired PGWP in Canada at our email, info@canadazi.com, or call our office at 514-316-8006post