Canadian Visitor Visa – Temporary Residence Visa – TRV
A Temporary Residence Visa (Also Known As a Visit or Tourism Visa) is a travel authorization to enter Canada temporarily for a maximum period of 6 months. People who entered Canada using this visa are not authorized to study for more than 6 months or work unless they received a permit.
Do you need a visit visa to visit Canada?
Citizens of some countries are expected from providing a valid visa at the port of entry. These applicants are required to provide an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) if they are visiting Canada by air. An eTA is electronically linked to a traveler’s passport. It is valid for up to five years or until the passport expires, whichever comes first.
Do you need a visa to visit Canada? Let’s see if you are eligible;
- You must have a clean past, which means no serious criminal or conviction history.
- You have a clear purpose for your travel. Tourism, visit a family member, or starting a business are acceptable reasons.
- You must have to be in good health and be fit. For that, you might be asked to go through a medical examination especially after the COVID-19 pandemic.
- You have a valid passport or travel document.
- You must prove that you have ties in your home country such as a job, finances, family, and most importantly to convince the officer that you will leave and return back to your home country.
- You might also need to show that you have enough money to stay in Canada.
Do you want to apply for a Visit Visa? We Can HELP You