Start the process
- Determine your Canadian immigration category.
- Prepare, perfect and submit your application.
- Communicate with your Canadian Immigration Visa Office.
- Prepare you for your personal interview.
- Track your application until your Canada Immigration (Temporary Resident) Visa is issued.
- Provide you with our Canada Job Search Tool and our employment resources.
- Prepare you for your arrival at a Canadian port of entry.
- Explain your Canadian Residency obligations.
- Advise you about Canadian Permanent residency.
The fees of the application are 1100USD and paid as per the following schedule:
– The sum of USD 550 immediately upon execution of this agreement by the Client.
– The sum of USD 550 upon confirmation from the RCIC that his Student Permit application is ready to be submitted to the Canadian visa office.
To start, please do the following:
- Download the Retainer Agreement – Study Permit
- Fill your information in Page 1 and sign the last page
- Pay the first amount
- Send the signed agreement + your payment confirmation to: email@example.com
- I will contact you to start working on your file